About BSAVA Small Animal Formulary, Part B Exotic Pets
Book BSAVA Small Animal Formulary, Part B Exotic Pets Published in 2015 and the writer of the Veterinary Science medical book Anna Meredith veterinary books free download ninth edition of the BSAVA Small Animal Formulary, where Exotic Pets have their own dedicated section that includes pet fish and amphibians for the first time.
Selecting appropriate medication for exotic species can be a challenge, especially as there are very few licensed products available and use of the prescribing cascade is frequently necessary.
In addition, appreciation of the important differences in physiology and metabolism between the species groups, which may make them respond to and process drugs very differently, is essential to avoid potential toxicity or lack of efficacy.
Topics Cover the Book
- Notes on the monographs
- Distribution categories
- The prescribing cascade
- Drug storage and dispensing
- Health and safety in dispensing
- Drug listings and monographs
- Writing a prescription
- Guidelines for responsible antibacterial use
- Dosing small and exotic animals
- Composition of intravenous fluids
- Safety and handling of chemotherapeutic agents
- Percentage solutions
- Drugs usage in renal and hepatic insufficiency
- Suspected Adverse Reaction Surveillance Scheme
- Further reading and useful websites
- Chemotherapy protocols
- Sedation/immobilization protocols
BSAVA Small Animal Formulary, Part B Exotic Pets Veterinary Book
Find the best veterinary books by top author veterinary college and universities. you can download BSAVA Small Animal Formulary, Part B Exotic Pets veterinary books pdf file of the book. veterinarian books online free you always visit our site vetbk.com vet tech textbook bank available in this site.
- Book Name BSAVA Small Animal Formulary, Part B Exotic Pets
- Publish Year 9th edition
- Author Name 2015
- Total Number of Pages 356
- Download: Link
- Password: PDFBook.online